Open Gym is for PGA members currently enrolled in a weekly tumbling or instructional gymnastics class and their guests ages 6 to 16.
The purpose of Open Gym is to provide PGA students extra practice on skills they are working on in class. We will allow students to practice skills up to one level above their current class level. Open Gym is not recommended for children with no previous gymnastics lessons or training. In the interest of safety, any child who cannot follow our safety rules will be returned to the lobby.
Open Gym Details
We would love for you and your guests to join us! Open Gym at Performance takes place on Friday nights from 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Cost: $5.00 for members, $7.00 for non-members
Registration & Waiver
NEW Open Gym Policy:
Every child participating in Open Gym MUST have a waiver in our system. Paper waivers WILL NOT be accepted any longer.
Follow these simple steps to fill out your waiver online to be put into our system:
- Click “Register Online for Open Gym”
- Fill out all contact information (legal guardian and student)
- On registration form click the “select class” link
- Type “Open Gym” in the search engine then select
- Finish filling out the registration form
- Click “Submit Registration”
Note: Inputting your credit card information is NOT necessary for filling out a waiver