Every family must have a credit/debit card on file.
- Your card will be charged on the 1st of every month if you are on auto-pay.
- If your card declines or you have not made your tuition payment, you will have until the 15th of the month to make a payment.
- After the 15th, you will lose the auto-pay discount (if on auto-pay) and be charged the full amount.
Late Fee Policy
- If your payment is not received by the 15th of the month, you will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Performance Gymnastics must be notified two weeks prior to dropping your class. You can call, email, or inform the front desk that your child will be dropping.
- If you have to drop suddenly, you will have make-ups to use for any classes for the remaining two weeks until your drop date.
- If your child misses a class you can schedule a make up on one of our monthly make up days.
- Missed classes can not be made up in any other classes.
- Stop by the front desk to schedule a make up or give us a call.
- Make ups will expire 3 months after the missed class date.
- Make ups can be done up to one month after dropping otherwise you will lose them.
- Holiday closures do not count for make ups.
Winter Weather Policy
Open: Performance Gymnastics will remain open and operating on a regular schedule if Kettering City Schools are in session for the day.
Closed: If weather conditions prevent us from holding afternoon and evening classes, we will alert the local news stations and announce it on our website, Facebook, and you will receive an email.