- Your card will be charged on the 1st of every month.
- If your card declines, you will have until the 15th of the month to make a payment.
- After the 15th, you will lose the auto-pay discount and be charged the full amount.
Late Fee Policy
- If your payment is not received by the 15th of the month, you will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Performance Gymnastics must be notified two weeks prior to dropping your class. You can call, email, or inform the front desk that your child will be dropping.
- If you have to drop suddenly, you will have make-ups to use for any classes for the remaining two weeks until your drop date.
- If your child misses a class, you have 3 months to make-up the missed class.
- If you are able to attend your make-up, we need an 8 hour notice. If we are not notified, the make-up will be used.
Winter Weather Policy
Open: Performance Gymnastics will remain open and operating on a regular schedule if Kettering City Schools are in session for the day.
Closed: If weather conditions prevent us from holding afternoon and evening classes, we will alert the local news stations and announce it on our website, Facebook, and you will receive an email.
- Class cancellation policy:
- You must fill out the cancellation form two weeks prior to dropping your class
- Make ups can be done up to one month after dropping, otherwise you lose them
- If you drop in the middle of a month you will not be refunded. Instead you may make up any classes you have missed.
- Make ups:
- If you are unable to attend your makeup you must give us a 24 hour notice.
- If we do not receive a call, that make up will be used.