Every family must have a credit/debit card on file.
- Your card will be charged on the 1st of every month if you are on auto-pay. If you are not on auto-pay, you tuition fee will be added to your account on the 1st of every month.
- You have until the 15th of the month to make your tuition payment.
- After the 15th, you will lose the auto-pay discount (if on auto-pay) and be charged the full amount.
Late Fee Policy
- If your payment is not received by the 15th of the month, you will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Performance Gymnastics must be notified two weeks prior to dropping your class. You can call, email, or inform the front desk that your child will be dropping.
- If you have to drop suddenly, you will have make-ups to use for any classes for the remaining two weeks until your drop date.
- If your child misses a class you can schedule a make up on one of our monthly make up days.
- Missed classes can not be made up in any other classes.
- You will not be refunded for missed classes.
- Stop by the front desk to schedule a make up or give us a call.
- Make ups will expire 3 months after the missed class date.
- Make ups can be done up to one month after dropping otherwise you will lose them.
- Holiday closures do not count for make ups.
Performance Gymnastics bases its class schedule on a guaranteed 48 classes per year and tuition fees are determined on an average of four classes per month. No makeup classes are issued for holidays, as the yearly class schedule takes into account all holidays and breaks.
Winter Weather Policy
Open: Performance Gymnastics will remain open and operating on a regular schedule if Kettering City Schools are in session for the day.
Closed: If weather conditions prevent us from holding afternoon and evening classes, we will alert the local news stations and announce it on our website, Facebook, and you will receive an email.
Please check Channel 7, your email, or Performance Gymnastics Facebook page for confirmation on closures.