In addition to the physical skills of gymnastics, your child will also learn social skills such as listening, following directions, and interacting with other children and adults.
Explore our Preschool Gymnastics
Rollie PolliesAges: 1.5 - 3.5 years
Our Rollie Pollies class allows toddlers the chance to explore the gym, foam pit, trampoline, and fun circuits with parent participation.
- Class length is 30 minutes, once per week
- Student-to-instructor ratio is 8:1, with parent participation
- Price: $50.00 per month
- Save 10% by going on monthly auto-pay: $45.00 per month
Lightning BugsAges: 3.5 - 4 years
Lightning Bugs enjoy the social benefits of engaging with other children in class. We emphasize working together, interactive stations, and basic gymnastics skills.
- Class length is 45 minutes, once per week
- Student-to-instructor ratio is 5:1
- Price: $80.00 per month
- Save 10% by going on monthly auto-pay: $72.00 per month
Grass HoppersAges: 4 - 5.5 years
Grasshoppers learn the most advanced gymnastics skills in our preschool program to prepare them for our instructional program. The fun themes introduce creative ways to teach fundamental skills.
- Class length is 1 hour, once per week
- Student-to-instructor ratio is 7:1
- Price: $90.00 per month
- Save 10% by going on monthly auto-pay: $81.00
Benefits of Gymnastics
Our lesson plans change every two weeks to ensure circuits are fun and fresh for your child. Students will learn basic gymnastics skills, coordination, balance, body awareness and self confidence.
Our class structure begins with a quick warm up which is based on the theme of the week. The students work through three different circuits and end with a celebration.